Free (5 addresses/day) to public. Unlimited access to members.Click to see difference..
Tips for Buying Home:
- Research and compare neighbourhoods.(Public, catholic, private and munk schools, income and crime rates, etc.)
- Talk with a real estate lawyer.(Is it a legal duplex?)
- Hire a professional home inspector to identify potential problems.(Pay close attention to additional costs.)
- Research the builder.(Wiring type, heating system, windows and roof condition, plumbing, etc.)
- Stick to the Mortgage you can afford.
Note: Attendance areas as well as associated feeder schools may be changed at any time in accordance with Board policy and procedures, particularly if your address is close to a boundary line.To verify legal descriptions of boundaries or to determine school locations or attendance, please contact the school districts.